Hiring an experienced employment law attorney allows you to develop a plan to protect your business and maintain a strong workforce. An attorney can help you:
- Create an employee handbook
- Construct non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Design severance agreements
- Choose the right business owners’ insurance policy
- Initiate employee practices liability insurance
- Create enforcement or restrictive covenants
- Represent clients in employment litigation matters
Each of these things protects your employees and your business.
If you are a business owner and you are concerned about the various legal ramifications that come with owning your business, I can help. I have 25 years of legal experience working in federal and state courts throughout New York and New Jersey. I understand the responsibilities and burdens of owning a business, but I also know what a great reward it can be when everything runs as it should.
I am available to assist with business and employment law issues throughout the Greater Metropolitan area of New York and New Jersey. To learn more or to schedule a consultation to discuss your business’s legal needs, contact me at 973.696.8391.